Introducing New Attero Tech by QSC I/O Endpoints
QSC announces the availability of several new Attero Tech by QSC solutions, including additions to the Axon family of network audio interfaces and Axiom family of analog audio I/O extenders, as well as a new purpose-built network amplifier. Like the rest of the Attero Tech by QSC portfolio, these new endpoints can quickly and easily integrate into the Q-SYS Ecosystem with Q-SYS Extensions available in Q-SYS Designer Software.
“Since adding the Attero Tech line of innovative I/O endpoints to the QSC portfolio, we have been able to offer Q-SYS customers several cost-effective options to on-ramp audio into the software-based Q-SYS Ecosystem,” says Trent Wagner, Audio Product Manager, QSC. “These new Attero Tech by QSC solutions expand our portfolio with multiple form factors giving integrators additional flexibility to select the interface or extender that works best for any number of applications including higher education, corporate and hospitality.”
Axon Series Network Audio Interfaces
- The Axon D2i is a single-gang Dante/AES67 network audio I/O wallplate, allowing for easy integration of analog devices into network audio applications. It features two XLR+quarter-inch TRS combo inputs for on-ramp of microphones, instruments or mixer outputs in applications where conveniently located audio connectivity is a must. It also includes an Axiom port for integration of Attero Tech by QSC Axiom wallplates (USB, Bluetooth or XLR) for additional I/O customisation.
- The Axon DBU is a surface-mount Dante/AES67 network audio interface offering bi- directional USB and stereo Bluetooth audio I/O for the Q-SYS Ecosystem. It allows users to connect their personal devices to integrate the room’s audio into their web conferencing applications (such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Google Meet) via USB or Bluetooth. Its compact form factor allows maximising system design flexibility with capabilities to mount under a table or in a rack.
Axiom Series Analog Audio I/O Extenders
- The Axiom AXPio audio expander includes two Flex I/O channels, allowing integrators to pair the AXPio with up to two Axiom wallplates (Axiom ML1, USB1, BT1) to simply and cost-effectively integrate analog audio devices into a room’s audio system, including QSC Business Music mixers and amplifiers. In addition, the AXPio provides RS-232 connectivity for control integration into Q-SYS.
- The Axiom USB1 provides bi-directional USB audio connectivity for education, corporate or hospitality applications. With the USB1, users can interface a device’s USB audio with the room’s audio system. It also offers BYOD support, allowing users to connect their laptops and integrate the room’s audio into web conferencing applications.
- The Axiom BT1 is a bi-directional Bluetooth audio wallplate that allows users to easily connect consumer-grade devices to a room’s audio system for music playback or Bluetooth conference call bridging, making this ideal for education, corporate or hospitality AV systems.
Attero Tech by QSC Network Amplifier
- The Axon DTH1620 is a Dante/AES67 network amplifier specifically designed to support high-channel, low-power applications, such as theme park rides, attractions and immersive exhibits. It offers 20 watts to each of its 16 channels in a ruggedised and compact form factor. It specialises in its ability to support both traditional passive transducers and haptic transducers for specialised audio applications.