Warranty Repairs Procedure
If your product has a manufacturing defect / fault and is within its warranty period, in the first instance please check with our Support Team to see if there is anything that they can assist with on email at [email protected] or call us on 01279 635681. If support are unable to assist, Audiologic will arrange for repair and return of your repaired product free of charge, although you are responsible for the freight cost to return the item to us. To use this service, you must be able to provide either your PO number for the goods purchased from Audiologic or the Audiologic invoice number for the product(s) in question.
To book an item(s) in for warranty repair, please download a copy of the returns form by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. Email the completed form to [email protected]. Once you receive an RA number issued by our returns department, please return the item to:
Audiologic Limited, Unit 9, Coldharbour Pinnacles Estate, Lovet Road, Harlow, Essex, CM19 5JL,
Please ensure items are securely packed to facilitate safe arrival. Some manufacturers will not repair products under warranty, if there are signs of transit damage, i.e: bent rack ears. Audiologic cannot accept responsibility for damage to goods during transit.
The RA number should be marked clearly on the outside of the packaging to enable your return to be processed as quickly as possible, upon receipt.
DOA items/Advanced Replacements
If your newly purchased item is not operating, please contact our Support Team to discuss the fault that you are experiencing, email us at [email protected] or call us on 01279 635681. In the event that the problem is not solvable and the requirement is urgent, it is possible that the manufacturer may authorise an advanced replacement. Each manufacturer has its own terms and conditions surrounding advanced replacements, so each case has to be treated individually. Please do not purchase an advanced replacement without discussing it with our returns team first, as we cannot guarantee that the returned unit would be credited which may result in the item(s) being repaired and returned to you.
If an advanced replacement is authorised, we will require either a new PO for the unit or written permission to utilise your original PO number. We will then invoice you for the advanced replacement which allows for product traceability and full transparency of what has occurred. Unfortunately, we are unable to send replacement items out without a PO or written consent.
Once the reported faulty unit has been returned to us, which must be booked through the returns process above, it will be sent to the manufacturer for investigation/inspection. Providing the manufacturer deems the product to be faulty, a credit will be issued. If no manufacturing fault is established or the unit has been returned without authorisation, then it is possible that a credit will be refused, or the product be repaired and returned.
Over Order / No Longer Required Items
Under these circumstances, a request for return must be made within 30 days of our invoice to you. If you wish to proceed with your enquiry to return goods for credit, please download a copy of the returns form by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. Please submit this to us for approval via email to [email protected]. If approved, your RA number will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
Please note that returning goods for credit may incur a re-stocking charge of up to 25% of the value of the goods depending on the reasons for return and condition of the goods. The restocking charge will be advised at the point of accepting the return. This charge may be reviewed once the goods are received at Audiologic if they are not in the condition that you have described.
- All returned goods are subject to inspection on return. The items must be undamaged, have their original packaging and be complete with all accessories
- Original packaging must not be written upon or have any additional stickers placed on it. Protect original packing for its return journey by black-wrapping (brown paper) the products or securely place in additional boxing
- If the goods are not returned to us within 14 days of us issuing the returns number, we reserve the right to cancel the returns reference without notice
- We do not credit the original delivery charge unless the item was incorrectly specified by us or incorrectly supplied by us
- If the unit has been specially ordered or manufactured for you, we will not accept it back for restocking
- Any stock returned for credit for reasons other than a technical defect/repair must be from a manufacturer’s current portfolio
- The cost of returning any goods to Audiologic should be your responsibility unless the item was incorrectly specified or supplied by us
- Parts from packages – individual products bought as part of a package deal cannot be returned for credit
Non-Warranty Repairs Procedure
Please contact Audiologic to discuss prior to completing a returns form. In some instances, it may be possible for you to deal direct with manufacturers for out of warranty repairs. This will ensure that costs are kept to a minimum.