High Impedance Multichannel Amplifier
eHSA4-60 is a 4x60W multichannel amplifier capable of working on both low impedance lines (8 / 4Ω) and high impedance lines (70/100V). It can link the input channels, so that the same input signal can be easily distributed to several or all output channels. Independent auto stand-by function per channel. The Ecler Essentials eHSA line of amplifiers offers the renowned professional reliability of Ecler amplifiers at an affordable price. All models in the series use class D amplification – a very high-performance technology -, auto stand-by function and convection ventilation, only occupying 1 rack unit high. Equipped with balanced inputs on Euroblock connectors. Outputs also feature Euroblock connectors. It has an electronic limitation system to avoid signal saturation and a thermal protection, as well as a protection system against overload.
List price *
- 4-channel amplifier
- 60W per channel
- Each channel has independent outputs for low impedance or for high impedance
- Controls for input attenuation in the frontal panel easily accessible.
- Class D amplification, high efficiency
- Auto stand-by, independent by channel
- Linking of adjacent inputs (Input link selector)
- Signal presence (SP), clipping (CLIP), protection against overload (PROT) and thermal protection (TH) indicators.
- Built-in, always active anticlip circuit
- Balanced inputs on Euroblock connectors
- Powered outputs on Euroblock connectors